THE STONE HEDGE BED AND BREAKFAST
RICHMOND, B.C. CANADA ------ SPECIALS
Spend your honeymoon in "The Safari House"
- Separate private one-bedroom stone house
- Fireplace, large warm fleecy robes and towels, jungle animal slippers and lots of flowers
- Private stone bathroom (big enough for 2) with all the touches of a grand hotel
- Flat Screen LCD TV, DVD/CD/VCR, Wireless High-Speed Internet
-A little Brandy by your bedside
- Private romantic retreat voted the Best Place to Kiss in Richmond
- Sounds of the birds coming to the bird feeders and squirrels catching the stray sunflower seeds.
- Quiet trickling of water from the fountain.
THE STONE HEDGE HONEYMOON PACKAGE
THE SAFARI HOUSE
ONE NIGHT ($300.00 Taxes Included)
The Stone Hedge Bed and Breakfast aims to retain the charm, grace and peacefulness of an old country home but with the amenities of a modern hotel. We treat you with ultimate luxury making your special day memorable!
- A dozen long stem roses in your room when you
- Rose petals sprinkled on your bed for your arrival
- Rich chocolates in your room
- A chilled bottle of blubbly served with crystal champagne flutes
- Access to the two person hydrotherapy spa tub with romantic candles
- Our exclusive turn down service at night
- An exquisite, delicious 4-5 course breakfast laid out beautifully with English Bone China,
Goldware, Crystal and Crisp Linen Tablewear
- A wedding memento
- A wedding picture taken at breakfast e-mailed to you
CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS, WE OFFER:
Please phone ahead for details and there is an additional charge for the following:
- A dozen ROSES waiting in your room
- A gift basket with all "your favourite things" when you arrive
- Chilled champagne or perhaps a nice red wine?
- Cheese and crackers plate, smoked salmon and lox...
SEND A FRIEND or FAMILY A SPECIAL GIFT
- We offer gift certificates for your friends and family or business associates.
Stressed out? The Stone Hedge has many guests from all over the Lower Mainland - Vancouver, Langley, The Valley and Vancouver Island. They come for the pampering, the quiet and the feeling of getting away from it all. We can reserve a quiet romantic dinner for you in the Historic Steveston Village.
You are treated royally at The Stone Hedge but don't just take our word for it - take a look at our Guest Comments. We could not have said it better.
Welcome to the
George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary
One of Canada's top bird-watching sites, with over 60,000 annual visitors.
Located in the heart of the Fraser River estuary. Winter home of the lesser snow geese. The Parklands tidal flats and estuary waters attract almost five million migratory and shore birds each year. The George Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary has 230 bird species.
Approximately a 30 minute drive from The Stone Hedge. Take a bag of bird seed with you compliments of The Stone Hedge.
Hours: Gates Open: 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. all year. Gift Shop & Office: 9:30 a.m. - Noon, 1-4:00 p.m.